YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU CERTIFY TO DHITOS.COM THAT: (i) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent. You affirm that you are over the age of 13 as Dhitos.com is not intended for children under 13; (ii) you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations,representations and warranties herein and you assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any minors; (iii) you agree that all information you have submitted through the Service, online or otherwise, is accurate and complete, and that you have not knowingly submitted false information on or through the site; and, (iv) your use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Terms Applicable To All Services
Our Service is an educational website that provides online courses, subscription memberships, and content about degrees, schools and careers where you can learn and research and compare educational programs (collectively, the”Service”). Dhitos.com does not endorse or recommend the products or services of any particular Client (defined below) on its site or guarantee acceptance into any particular program. Dhitos.com is not an agent of either you or any Client.
You understand that Clients are not employees or agents of Dhitos.com, nor is Dhitos.com an agent of the Clients. The terms of your relationship with any client, including terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Client. Your rights under any contract you may enter into with any Client are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Should you have a dispute with any Client, you must address such dispute with the Client directly. You agree not to hold Dhitos.com liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your dealings with any Client.
Dhitos.com does not guarantee that it will be able to match you with a Client through your use of this Service or that the Clients available through this Service are either capable of or willing to provide you with products or services.Dhitos.com and our participating Clients expressly reserve the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the offering of Dhitos.com’s Service and participating Clients’ products or services at any time and without prior notice. Furthermore, Dhitos.com may be used as a guide to assist you in determining which schools you should consider applying to, but is not an application to educational institutions.
The Service, and any content viewed through our Service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your membership, we grant you a limited,non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Site and Service and view lessons through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose.Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
We continually update the Dhitos.com service, including the course and content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our Service,including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of video lessons, courses, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our Service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our Service.
You agree to use the Dhitos.com Service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including public performance limitations or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree not to archive, copy,download, reproduce, distribute, retransmit, modify, display, perform, publish,license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, commercially exploit or otherwise use (except as explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service)content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Service without express written permission from Dhitos.com or its licensors. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Site or Service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in anyway; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition,you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Site,including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
The availability of content, courses and video lessons to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming videos may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Dhitos.com makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a lesson will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time,the course and lesson you have selected and the configuration of your device.
Dhitos.com service is designed to enable streaming of content from Dhitos.com through certain devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE SITE AND RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOREGOING TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICE OR YOUR DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF ANY DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICE. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the Dhitos.com service.
We may terminate or restrict your use of our service, without compensation or notice if you are, or if we suspect that you are (i) in violation of any of these Terms of Service or (ii) engaged in illegal or improper use of the service.
While any visitor can view the site content, in order to fully use all Dhitos.com features, you must register for a personal account on the Site (a “User Account”) by providing an email address and a password for your User Account. You agree that you will never divulge, lend, resell or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason.You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account,and that you will not access the Site using multiple User Accounts.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to the types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Dhitos.com website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Dhitos.com reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Dhitos.com is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Dhitos.com or by the automated processes of Dhitos.com.
Membership, Free Trials, Billing And Cancellation
Any person or entity with a User Account that purchases or uses a membership subscription to Dhitos.com is a Member.
- Ongoing Membership. Your Dhitos.com membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month or annually depending on your selected billing terms unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the Dhitos.com service. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You represent and warrant you are authorized to use such Payment Method for purchases and that it is valid. We will bill the monthly or annual membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month or year in order to avoid billing of the next billing period to your Payment Method.
- Differing Memberships. We may offer a number of memberships plans, including special promotional plans or memberships with differing conditions and limitations. Any materially different terms from those described in these Terms of Service will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your membership with Dhitos.com by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Dashboard” link. Some promotional memberships are offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered membership plans.
iii. Teacher Membership. We may offer a Teacher membership plan with additional features, including but not limited to, lesson sharing with students, track progress or increased assessments. YOU MUST BE A TEACHER, INSTRUCTOR OR PROFESSOR AT AN ACCREDITED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION TO QUALIFY AND SIGN UP FOR THIS PLAN. Dhitos.com reserves the right to change or cancel your account and membership immediately if you can’t verify you teacher status in a timely basis. If you select this plan, you are hereby authorized to publicly display the Site, Services, or Content, including, for example, as a teacher displaying the Site, Services, orContent in a group setting including without limitation a classroom, tutoring center, or school lab without Dhitos.com’s express written consent (for the purpose of flipping the classroom) and transmit or distribute the lessons to your students using the provided Site functionality.
- FREE TRIALS
- Your Dhitos.com membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one day, or as otherwise specified during sign-up (“Trial Period”). Free trials may not be combined with any other offers. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. Dhitos.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion,to determine your free trial eligibility. If you are eligible for a free trial,you will be able to explore the content, Site, and Services during the Trial Period for no charge. Only one Trial Period is permitted per User Account or per Member. If you receive a trial, then you are not eligible for another trial, even if you register for another User Account.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly or annual membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly or annual membership price and selected membership plan, visit our website and click the “Change subscription settings” link on the”My Dashboard” page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month or one year of service depending on your selected billing terms as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
iii. Dhitos.com has no obligation to notify you of the end of the Trial Period and you will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. You hereby acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to cancel your membership subscription prior to the end of the Trial Period and that not cancelling your subscription prior to the end of the Trial Period will result in your payment of the first month or year of your subscription, as well as subsequent recurring charges until you cancel your membership. Go to your dashboard to cancel your subscription. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly or annual basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Dhitos.com membership, you authorize us to charge you a monthly or annual membership fee depending on your selected billing terms at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Dhitos.com service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month or year may vary from month to month or year to year for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly or annually in one or more charges.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Any price changes that correspond to the completion of a promotional offer and/or changing or adding a plan will take effect on your Renewal Date without any prior notice to you from us. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms of Service, any other price changes to your service will take effect following email notice to you or an announcement on the Site.
iii. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month or year thereafter depending on your selected billing terms unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month or year on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership (“Renewal Date”). Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Dhitos.com membership or became a paying member on January 31st,your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. Your Renewal Date may change due to changes in your Membership. Visit our website and click on the “Change subscription details” link on the “My Dashboard” page to see the commencement date for your next renewal period. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges. As used in these Terms of Service, “billing” shall indicate a charge, debit or other payment clearance, as applicable, against your Payment Method. You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONTRANSFERABLE, NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS OR FOR MEMBERSHIPS THAT ARE PURCHASED BUT NOT USED. All fees and applicable taxes, if any, are payable in United States dollars. It is your sole responsibility to keep a record of your login credentials to access your User Account and the Site, Services, and content. No refunds will be given for lost login credentials. Following any cancellation,however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide are fund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members(“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance. One such reason may be if you upgrade or downgrade your membership plan. You may receive a pro-rated credit or charge, as applicable,of the previously paid monthly or annual fee for the remaining days of that month or year, to be applied against the new subscription amount to be charged to your Payment Method on your Renewal Date.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the”My Dashboard” link, available at the top of the pages of the Dhitos.com website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you’re mainly responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. If you signed up for Dhitos.com using your account with a third party (i.e., Facebook, PayPal, iTunes, or similar account)as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your Dhitos.com membership at any time,including during your free trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the Dhitos.com service. You may also find billing information about your Dhitos.com membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your Dhitos.com membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Dhitos.com service through the end of your monthly or annual billing period.WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH OR PARTIAL-YEAR MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED LESSONS OR UNUSED MEMBERSHIPS. Go to your dashboard to cancel your subscription.
vii. Promotions and Redemption Code. Dhitos.com may offer a promotion or coupon code that will provide a discount or extended trial on your membership subscription. These redemption codes may only be redeemed at our Site. Redemption codes may only be used once and cannot be combined with other codes or redeemed for cash or resold. The validity of redemption codes may depend on the status of the user who redeems it. For example, an existing subscriber may not redeem a code providing a discount fora new subscription. Redemption codes may have an expiration date, after which the code will not be valid or accepted by Dhitos.com. Redemption codes are provided by Dhitos.com only, and you agree that you will not share codes with others, including, but not limited to, emailing codes to friends or family,sharing codes on social networking sites, or posting codes to websites that are not our Site unless Dhitos.com has provided written approval via email or on our Site to do so. Dhitos.com may invalidate a code in its sole discretion. The discount provided via the redemption code is only valid during your paid subscription. If you cancel your subscription you also cancel the discount from the redemption code. Reactivating your subscription will not reactivate the discount from the code, nor will it allow you to redeem a code for a discount for new subscribers. If you received a promotion code through an offer by a third party, additional restrictions may apply.
Online Courses, Certifications And Credit
Dhitos.com may offer online courses in a specific area of study or on a particular topic(an “Online Course”). Dhitos.com and the instructors of the Online Courses reserve the right to cancel, interrupt or reschedule any Online Course or modify its content as well as the point value or weight of any assignment,quiz, exam or other evaluation of progress. Online Courses offered are subject to the Disclaimer of Warranties / Limitation of Liabilities section below. For some courses, subject to your satisfactory performance in the Online Course as determined in the sole discretion of Dhitos.com, you may be awarded a statement acknowledging your completion of the course (“Statement of Completion” or “Completion Certificate”). This Statement of Completion, if provided to you, would be from Dhitos.com. You acknowledge that the Statement of Completion, if provided to you, may not be affiliated with Dhitos.com or any college or university. Further, Dhitos.com offers the right to offer or not offer any such Statement of Completion for a course.
You acknowledge that the Statement of Completion, and Dhitos.com’s Online Courses, will not stand in the place of a course taken at an accredited institution, and do not convey academic credit. You acknowledge that neither Dhitos.com nor the instructors of any Online Course will be involved in any attempts to get the course recognized by any educational or accredited institution, unless explicitly stated otherwise by Dhitos.com. You agree and acknowledge that if you are taking a Dhitos.com Online Course to prepare for any path to credit, including but not limited to, a credit-granting exam (such as those provided by the College Board, Excelsior College, and others), Dhitos.com will not have any authority or responsibility with respect to any award or transfer of academic credit. Furthermore, Dhitos.com bears no responsibility for your performance on the exam, and any exam fees incurred are solely your responsibility.
User Material Submission
In using the Service, you must not (i) submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing,invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable; (ii) submit, transmit, promote or distribute information or content that is illegal; (iii) attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (v) upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vi) use any robot, spider, scraper or other system to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission;(vii) impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity;(viii) submit, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under anylaw or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (ix) interfere with the proper working of the Service; (x) bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service; or (xi) use the Service for commercial or advertising purposes; (xii) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Dhitos.com other than as expressly allowed under these Terms ofService; (xiii) use Dhitos.com’s trademarks, server or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails;(xiv) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its page.
By using a Dhitos.com Online Course you further agree that (i) your answers to homework, quizzes and exams will be your own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration); (ii) you will not make solutions to homework,quizzes or exams available to anyone else. This includes both solutions written by you, as well as any official solutions provided by Dhitos.com; (iii) you will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.
Although Dhitos.com does not routinely screen or monitor content posted by users to the Site, Dhitos.com reserves the right to remove infringing content of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so.
Copyright, Trademark And Service Mark Notice Information
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. All content or other materials available on the Sites, including but not limited to code, images, text,layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, courses, outlines, audio and video clips, HTML files and other content are the property of Dhitos.com and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under the United States and foreign laws.
You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User Account. The burden of determining that your use of any information,software or any other content on the Site is permissible rests with you.
Links To Other Web Sites
Dhitos.com,through our Site, Service or otherwise, may provide links to third parties’ websites. Dhitos.com does not endorse, has no control over, and is not responsible in any manner for the terms, conditions, fulfillment or performance of such third parties’ websites or offers, the collection of information from you by any such third parties, the use of your information by any such third parties,or the use, operation or availability of websites owned or operated by, or on behalf of, any such third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Dhitos.com is not responsible for the availability of such external websites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Dhitos.com will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
Disclaimer Of User Content
Dhitos.com may include content and information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Neither the User Content (as defined above) on this Site, nor any links to other websites, are screened, moderated, approved, reviewed by Dhitos.com. Furthermore, no statement shall indicate an endorsement by Dhitos.com. By posting to or viewing such content, forums, etc. you agree that Dhitos.com are not responsible or liable for the content of any postings therein. Dhitos.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content in its discretion.
Governing Law And Other Terms
Mandatory Arbitration. You understand and agree that all claims, disputes, or controversies between you and Dhitos.com, including Dhitos.com Parties, including but not limited to tort and contract claims, claims based upon any federal,state, or local statute, law, order, ordinance, or regulation, and the issue of arbitration, shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration using the Indian Arbitration Association’s (IAA) Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect on the date of initiation of the arbitration, except as to those IAA Rules that conflict with or differ from this Terms of Service, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said rules at a location within New Delhi, India. Any controversy concerning whether a dispute is arbitral shall be determined by the arbitrator(s) and not by the court. Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any state or federal court having jurisdiction thereof. Neither you nor Dhitos.com shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims in arbitration by or against other consumers or arbitrate any claim as a representative or member of class or in a private attorney general capacity. The parties voluntarily and knowingly waive any right they have to a jury trial.
New Delhi Law And Jurisdiction
All disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service, as permitted following the Mandatory Arbitration described above, shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in the New Delhi, India and you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue thereof. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law principles. If the law of your residence prohibits or limits your participation in the Service,then you are responsible for complying with such laws and you agree to indemnify Dhitos.com, including Dhitos.com’s partners, officers, directors,agents, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, parents, successors, and their suppliers, against any breach or violation.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not transfer, delegate or assign these Terms and Conditions to anyone.
Any attempt by you to assign or delegate these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void. Dhitos.com may assign these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service,there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms of Service.
No failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions will act as a waiver of such rights.
Entire Terms Of Service
To make sure you get the most out of Instant Answers, we want to help you understand what it’s for and how to use it. Follow our instructions to get the answers you need while also exercising academic honesty. When submitting questions to Instant Answers, please:
Don’t use Instant Answers to do your homework (or write your essay) for you. We’re here to help you study and understand concepts you’re struggling with. We can answer your questions and direct you to lessons that you’ll find useful, but you do not simply copy and paste the answers we give you.
Don’t write one-word questions. Make sure you’re giving our instructors enough detail and context so that they can answer your question accurately.
Don’t put multiple questions in one submission. Each question should be submitted in its own ticket so we can deliver your questions to the correct subject matter experts.
Don’t use Instant Answers in any way that violates the rules of your assignment, classroom, or academic institution. This would include plagiarizing or using outside help when you’re instructed not to.
We all know that cheating is bad, and there are a lot of reasons not to cheat! Let’s look at a few of them:
First, the person who is the most hurt when you cheat is you. Seriously! Cheating on your homework means that you won’t learn the material, which will hurt you in your current class and in the future. Homework and essays are a great way to learn and think about the material, and cheating will only hurt you in the long run.
Second, all teachers and academic institutions take cheating seriously. If you’re caught cheating on your homework or plagiarizing your answers or essay from another source, you will likely face serious consequences. In some cases, you might just receive a zero on the assignment, but in others, plagiarism can result in an automatic failure in your class, or maybe even an expulsion from your school depending on the academic honesty policy in place.
Third, now more than ever, it’s really easy to get caught for cheating! Copying answers from a page on the internet might seem like a quick way to complete your homework, but it’s just as easy for your teacher to find those exact phrases with a simple Google search. It’s important for you to think about the information you’re reading and phrase it in your own words, rather than simply copying from outside sources.