Learn SQL at the best Access and SQL Training Institute in Delhi
Dhitos Consultants is well-known for offering the best Access and SQL training Institute in Delhi that can help an individual in making a remarkable growth in his or her career. From the basic to advanced level, we provide the excellent access and SQL training courses that can help you to get the placement in the MNCs. Once you will have the SQL skills mentioned on your CV, more and more recruiters would start taking interest in your profile posted on the recruiter’s site. We have designed our syllabus and content in such a way that it makes it easier for the individual to learn SQL easily and quickly.
We do not only emphasise on the theoretical knowledge of the SQL, rather our focus is on practical knowledge of the SQL. Our trainers guide the students in such a way that they don’t have any unclear doubts related to SQL. Our SQL training institute in Delhi is well-equipped with the finest infrastructure and lab facilities with the upgraded technology.
Benefits of learning Access and SQL training courses
- SQL can earn you a good amount of money: Since SQL is a much-needed technology in almost every organisation, therefore, it offers a plenty of job opportunities to the individuals. Learning SQL can help you to get the job of SQL DBAs (Database Administrator), SQL Developer, and much more which are considered the highly-paid jobs.
- SQL can answer any question you ask: It might be difficult for anyone to find the important information out of the large data set. But if you know SQL, it can become easier for you to find the piece of information you are looking for just by running a simple SQL query.
- No need to deal with the crashing of Excel: If you know SQL, you no more need to deal with the Excel crashing. Excel usually gets crashed if you maintain a ton of rows in a single spreadsheet, whereas, SQL allows you to keep million of rows without any risk of crashing. So, this is also one of the great reasons to learn access and SQL training courses.
Why enroll yourself with Access and SQL training courses at Dhitos?
- We have a team of dedicated SQL trainers who provide you with the real-time practical training on SQL that helps in making you an industry expert.
- We have designed our training modules keeping the concept of current IT market in the mind.
- We offer the flexible training courses, i.e. you can either choose our classroom program or online training.
- The quality training provided by us ensures you to get placed in the top MNCs.
Dhitos Consultants is a professional SQL training institute in Delhi that is emphasised on training the professionals as well as fresher with the industry-level SQL skills. Our aim is to provide end-to-end learning solutions to the candidates in order to make them ready for the industry. Enrol yourself today with the best SQL training institute in Delhi and become beneficial.
Access & SQL: Topics Covered [Download PDF]
- Environment & Tools of Access
- Database (RDBMS) Design & Terminology
- Table & Dataset Design
- Data Migration & Manipulation
- Mathematical & Logical Functions
- Relationships & Joins (Design & SQL)
- Designing & Managing Switchboard
- Creating Reports on Organized Data
- Designing Forms & Sub-Forms
- Code Builder & Expression Builder
- Designing & Creating Macros
- Building Business Dashboards
- Interview Questions & Doubts
Access & SQL: Fee Structure & Course Duration
|Days||Course Duration||Class Duration||Fee (INR)*||Course Details|
|Monday to Friday||30 to 35 (Hrs.) / 3 Weeks||2 Hours / Day||9,000/-||Download[pdf]|
|Saturday and Sunday||30 to 35 (Hrs.) / 1.5 Months||3 Hours / Day||9,000/-||Download[pdf]|
|Sunday Only||30 to 35 (Hrs.) / 2 Months||4 Hours / Day||9,000/-||Download[pdf]|
Go for combo and get 10% discount on total payment. (* Service Tax applicable )
People are creating huge Excel spreadsheets that really should be Databases. Access offers the next level up that end-users and power-users can leverage. Access has Ability to get to data in other platforms like SQL Server, SharePoint, ODBC and other Access databases.
This lets multiple people edit the same data without any collisions. Access databases can contain up to 4 GB of data which is much more than people can type. Access can also connect to SQL Server databases for unlimited database sizes. Someone skilled with Access can take an existing solution and transform it to a very professional one. Now Access & SQL skills are must for an Analytics Career.